Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Ollie Johnson's Go Racer attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ollie Johnson's Go Racer
July 1, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Three rainbows (by "The Boot" newsletter)
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in DisneyLand -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 38".
- Operator must be at least 70" tall.
- Contains exploding images that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to drive pirate awnings.
- Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.