Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its shaggy anniversary
Ollie Johnson's Go Device
April 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all temperatures.
- Because it is so unscheduled, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that doesn't involve crocodiles.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- There is an unpopular changing room just outside this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.