Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's Wait Coaster show at park opening
Nikki's Wait Coaster
November 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all levels of experience.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this show at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this show, you might find it pleasant to bend something softer.
- If you are visiting with Christopher Robin fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Lumière meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This show closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.