Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nikki's Go Speeder attraction during repairs
Nikki's Go Speeder
January 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Kurt Russell photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Bumping may occur.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The model of detectives is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.