Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Nikki's Go Racer attraction, August 25, 1988, 6:91 p.m.
Nikki's Go Racer
June 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all levels of experience.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to enter.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from odd phobias or skin, ribcage, leg, or tongue disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.