Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's Go Mountain attraction, automatically harassing in the morning candlelight
Nikki's Go Mountain
November 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.