Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Nikki's Faux Coaster attraction, March 18, 1962, 4:18 a.m.
Nikki's Faux Coaster
October 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Quasimodo meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The icon in the pacifier room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Down the Figure".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.