Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Nikki's Faux Coaster
September 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons (in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to wear safety belts.
- In an inaccessible space at the tippy top of the Nikki's Faux Coaster, there is a jesterball court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.