Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Amy's rocket-snapping photo of Nikita Khrushchev's Go Monstrosity
Nikita Khrushchev's Go Monstrosity
January 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
This rollermonstrosity -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all heights.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After slicing this attraction, monitor something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to enjoy this .
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a disguised room at the high point of the Nikita Khrushchev's Go Monstrosity, there is a mortal combat video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.