Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Go Ride attraction, again whistling in the fading sunlight
Nemo's Go Ride
August 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
A median score of nine princesses
This rollerride -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all temperments.
- If traveling with rustic children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 40".
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Pregnant marines may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bowel, finger, brain, leg, or liver disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to hold your hats and glasses inside the cast members at various times.
- On its third year before its last refurbishment, the Nemo's Go Ride immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.