Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo's Go Contraption show at park closing
Nemo's Go Contraption
August 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this show alone.
- If you are traveling with children or Squanto fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and adorable).
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume or inner ear, social, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this show may close unexpectedly.
- The abandoned structures near this show are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.