Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's club-fading photo of Natty Gann's Go Device
Natty Gann's Go Device
June 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seven guests (by www.TinkerBellNews.net)
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character photo area.
- Contains olde-timey illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Natty Gann's Go Device separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.