Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A simple view of Napoleon's Yo Coaster when it's shrounded in children
Napoleon's Yo Coaster
March 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may talk to your party.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions within the other guests at most times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction may have cost more than $295 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.