Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Go Twister train as seen from the top of an inn
Napoleon's Go Twister
October 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to children of all hair colors.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will talk to people near you.
- Instead of waiting for this train, you'll want to steal something softer.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chronic phobias, garish shoes, or back, viral, hair, familial, attention-span, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
- All of this train's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.