Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Napoleon's Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Napoleon's Go Ride
December 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven fairies
This rollerride -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all heights.
- If you are frightened by balloons, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 46".
- Maximum width 61".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 8 years old to ride on Fat Tuesday.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses away from the other guests at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to wear themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.