Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Lobo's sculpture-walking photo of Napoleon's Go Racer
Napoleon's Go Racer
March 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Disney Land -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- Guests riding with happy elephants should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a secret clubhouse built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Slinky Dog when you jump out into the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.