Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Go Mountain attraction, October 11, 1982, 5:14 p.m.
Napoleon's Go Mountain
June 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half mice
This rollermountain -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Lillian autograph place.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and tipping generously).
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or knee, skin, viral, attention-span, elbow, or kidney complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.