Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan's Yo Coaster attraction, realistically sleeping in the fading sunlight
Mulan's Yo Coaster
March 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all temperatures.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to wear precision pants.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from November 5 until about March 15 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.