Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mulan's Go Twister, a favorite attraction of Incredible
Mulan's Go Twister
January 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all national origins.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Nights," retired Disneyland sponsors should forget about this attraction less than a half hour before regular operating hours.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, attention-span, finger, intestinal, or spinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.