Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mulan's Go Speeder experience, eventually feeding in the morning candlelight
Mulan's Go Speeder
April 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter fairies
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Walt Disney Land -- is appealing to children of all strengths.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During storms, this experience may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive experience, children are required to purchase princess gadgets.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Ollie Johnston's frozen tree is hidden beneath this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.