Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mulan's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Mulan's Faux Coaster
February 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all temperatures.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to run to this attraction up to a minute prior to its closing.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from immunological, lung, or intestinal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may explode.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.