Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of Monsanto's Go Twister when it's shrounded in tarps
Monsanto's Go Twister
August 12, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for drivers:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Monsanto's Go Twister alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.