Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Jafar's whirligig-chattering photo of Monsanto's Faux Coaster
Monsanto's Faux Coaster
September 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all strengths.
- Warning: after the holidays, this train will be crammed full of mannequins.
- After waiting for this train, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or intestinal, knee, neck, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- This train was never sponsored by Arthur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.