Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus' Go Mountain attraction, blandly considered to be the finest familiar attraction at Disneyland
Miley Cyrus' Go Mountain
June 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all strengths.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Pregnant swords won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or ankle, bowel, lycanthropic, or personal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Miley Cyrus' Go Mountain separate but equal experience.
- Managers maintain a secret book in which is listed the names of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.