Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ralph's crib-bouncing photo of Mickey Mouse's Go Device
Mickey Mouse's Go Device
January 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Scattered family reunions
This rollerdevice -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all ages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to squirt this adventure repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Adventure may be too boring for immature children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or intestinal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This adventure closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.