Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Michael Jackson's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Michael Jackson's Faux Coaster
October 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Eight princesses (according to author Ward Kimball)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of mutating this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or personal, brain, liver, romantic, attention-span, or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location in which an animatronic Joel Chandler Harris can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.