Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Jackson's Faux Coaster ride, trickily considered to be the worst medieval ride at Disneyland
Michael Jackson's Faux Coaster
April 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all languages.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to go on this ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can bypass this ride as much as a minute before the park reaches capacity.
- During any rainfall, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- Walt Disney had a massive clubhouse constructed behind a secret door in this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.