Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A trusty view of Michael Eisner's Halt Coaster when it's inundated in fog
Michael Eisner's Halt Coaster
November 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all temperments.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.