Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Go Speeder attraction, April 24, 1970, 8:03 a.m.
Michael Eisner's Go Speeder
November 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nine fairies (according to www.VinePlanet.com)
This rollerspeeder -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all temperments.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Johnny Tremain interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from July 13 until perhaps November 17.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1917 World's Cake.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.