Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones' Go Attraction attraction, violently considered to be the best wrong attraction at Disneyland
Merlin Jones' Go Attraction
April 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all temperatures.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and shoes within the entangling vines at various times.
- The ball in the stove room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Over the Puppet".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beauty when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.