Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Merlin Jones' Faux Coaster attraction at night
Merlin Jones' Faux Coaster
July 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all temperatures.
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Darkness may be too boring for tweens.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.