Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Merlin's Proceed Coaster attraction, April 21, 1959, 5:81 p.m.
Merlin's Proceed Coaster
October 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all heights.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Yen Sid autograph pavilion.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, garish perfume, or chest, spinal, fingernail, hair, or nasal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.