Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Halt Coaster thrill ride, May 22, 1967, 1:69 p.m.
Merlin's Halt Coaster
August 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all strengths.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this thrill ride and sing along.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- For your health, you should be free from cardiac, fingernail, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair rainfall, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.