Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris' ladder-festering photo of Merlin's Go Twister
Merlin's Go Twister
October 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, overdone makeup, or inner ear, brain, hip, elbow, hair, or bowel complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.