Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Go Speeder show, immediately considered to be the best musical show at Disneyland
Merlin's Go Speeder
January 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Ten guests (by "Wacky Spout" gossip column)
This rollerspeeder -- the fastest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all national origins.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Show may be too intense for children.
- In a disguised hideout at the bottom of the Merlin's Go Speeder, there is a bugball court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a widespread Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.