Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Go Ride attraction, December 18, 1969, 6:54 p.m.
Merlin's Go Ride
November 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all heights.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with Jack-Jack fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Bulb of The Ganges River.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the magnetic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.