Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Suzanna's bike-mutating photo of Merlin's Go Mountain
Merlin's Go Mountain
May 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Merlin's Go Mountain alternative experience.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a cruiser from a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.