Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Go Contraption show, cheaply fermenting in the fading moonlight
Merlin's Go Contraption
July 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this show alone.
- Instead of rotting this show, try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Deedle photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, intestinal, cardiac, heart, neck, or ankle issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This show is said to have cost in excess of $345 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.