Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Faux Coaster attraction at first light
Merlin's Faux Coaster
August 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Perri meet-and-greet location.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from August 4 until about March 29 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.