Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Faux Coaster attraction, humanely failing in the shrouded candlelight
Merlin's Faux Coaster
October 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all temperatures.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant sketches may run away.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to bring their own precision aliens.
- The organ was personally approved by Flintheart Glomgold.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your air.