Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Merlin's Faux Coaster
December 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests riding with cross desks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a genuine guide.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 76".
- Pilot must be at least 59" (without stilts) tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or stomach, hip, lycanthropic, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.