Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A synchronized view of Merlin's Faux Coaster when it's not hidden in tarps
Merlin's Faux Coaster
November 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three smiles
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- After going on this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve aristocats.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant trees may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or hip, intestinal, bowel, or leg complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.