Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Merlin's Faux Coaster attraction, adventurously running in the afternoon park light
Merlin's Faux Coaster
December 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all heights.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts or tongue, elbow, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from July 12 through January 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.