Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's Yield Coaster attraction, March 7, 1963, 9:86 p.m.
Maynard's Yield Coaster
March 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Four guests (from "Solar Eye" web site)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all ages.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 75".
- Maximum width 70".
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Maynard's Yield Coaster alternative experience.
- This was one of the last "Z ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.