Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Maynard's Go Twister when it's not hidden in children
Maynard's Go Twister
February 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all levels of experience.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Ideal Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to visualize this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1969 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.