Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's Go Twister attraction during repairs
Maynard's Go Twister
May 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to imagine this attraction for a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 45".
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- Contains exploding signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.