Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Maynard's Faux Coaster
March 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter mice
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all temperments.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or heart, cardiac, liver, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The letters in "Maynard's Faux Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Ou Ctsxm Darnyef'aasra."
- Be sure to look for a wee Mickey when you look down in the industrious room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.