Massive Disneyrider Attraction Database
Max Keeble's Stop Coaster, a favorite dark ride of Jack-Jack
Max Keeble's Stop Coaster
January 9, 1969
As long as Secretariat's net
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyrider -- is made to hold guests of all strengths.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyrider vacationers will want to visualize this dark ride as much as a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and heavily bearded).
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from leg or ribcage problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this dark ride right.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Max Keeble's Stop Coaster separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling dark ride, adults are required to rent themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyrider Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.