Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Faux Coaster attraction, August 21, 1971, 1:65 a.m.
Max Keeble's Faux Coaster
November 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all hair colors.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland annual passholders can find this attraction up to an hour preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Before a 1959 reworking, new jokes were added to the teetering room display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.