Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Keeble's Faux Coaster attraction at night
Max Keeble's Faux Coaster
October 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all ages.
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more thrilling.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Rumor has it, there are copious villains used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.