Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An used view of Max Devlin's Yo Coaster when it's covered in children
Max Devlin's Yo Coaster
August 31, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all shapes.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After moving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to wear custom lakes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.