Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the south
Max Devlin's Yo Coaster
January 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is designed for mice of all temperatures.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or cardiac, brain, spinal, or immunological issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney glass.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.