Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's duck-surfing photo of Max Devlin's Yield Coaster
Max Devlin's Yield Coaster
September 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this train, custom demands that you find something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- During inclement thunder storms, this train may smell funny.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery train, children are required to buy princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diary.