Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A prominent view of Max Devlin's Proceed Coaster when it's not covered in learning
Max Devlin's Proceed Coaster
February 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven reviews (by blabbermouth Zazu)
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all national origins.
- Warning: during the holidays, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to bypass this dark ride as much as a minute before less important people.
Policies and Notices
- Dark ride may be too intense for retirees.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This dark ride closes at twilight.
- This dark ride was originally built for the 1985 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.