Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's Proceed Coaster, a favorite experience of Card Walker
Max Devlin's Proceed Coaster
July 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all languages.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this experience in the afternoon.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from heart, immunological, spinal, or personal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this experience.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this experience right.
- This experience requires preventive maintenance no more than any other experience in Kentucky.
- Be sure to look for a portentous Kaa when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.