Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Max Devlin's Go Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
Max Devlin's Go Mountain
May 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions, projectile-vomiting propensity, or skin, ankle, tongue, immunological, romantic, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.