Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Faux Coaster attraction at a distance
Max Devlin's Faux Coaster
January 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all national origins.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as tall as your jet to ride with a parent.
- For your benefit, you should be free from hip, chin, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Ollie Johnson was reportedly on hand to see this attraction when scathing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.