Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An animated view of Max Devlin's Faux Coaster when it's hidden in tarps
Max Devlin's Faux Coaster
November 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all hair colors.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively small children will want to go on this experience multiple times.
- If you are at the park with Griffith Park fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and heavily bearded).
- Because this is a shocking experience, children are required to bring their own safety pants.
- This experience was originally sponsored by Brigham Young.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.