Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Faux Coaster show as seen from the top of Melodyland
Max Devlin's Faux Coaster
February 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this show only under pain of death.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from ethical conflicts, inappropriate boorishness, punk haircuts, or ankle, inner ear, ribcage, familial, bowel, or liver issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this show.
- This show is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.