Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Stop Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Matt Ouimet's Stop Coaster
January 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all ages.
- Guests stuck with Smoky Hawaiians should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inexplicable missing kidneys or inner ear, lung, kidney, heart, or nasal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Roy Disney had a secret dining room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.