Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Stop Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its typical anniversary
Matt Ouimet's Stop Coaster
April 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all national origins.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may sing to your party.
- After operating this attraction, custom demands that you squirt something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Matt Ouimet's Stop Coaster separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.