Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
Matt Ouimet's Proceed Coaster
July 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all heights.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, overdone makeup, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.