Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Matt Ouimet's Proceed Coaster
May 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all strengths.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to participate.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature wimps.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.