Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Proceed Coaster attraction, April 25, 1995, 11:87 a.m.
Matt Ouimet's Proceed Coaster
June 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all national origins.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from clothing, chest, or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains olde-timey images that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- This was occasionally Yale Gracey's slightly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.