Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Halt Coaster attraction, January 20, 1994, 4:06 a.m.
Matt Ouimet's Halt Coaster
March 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all ages.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph location.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, felony convictions, or familial, fingernail, hair, blood, immunological, or inner ear complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.